For detailed specs on Condux Push Rods please follow this link. There you will be able to look through their catalog and user manuals.
Condux Rodders – Prices vary
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call to order. 1-800-541-9123
Condux Push Rods come in three different styles of rods. Mini-Cobra in 3/16” or 1/4” for smaller ducts and shorter runs. The Python in 5/16”, 7/16” and 9/16” is for less demanding applications due to its flexibility. Please order carefully. Once placed orders can not be cancelled or returned. All Condux rods are made to order.
- Rods are glass reinforced composite core.
- Jacketed in rugged plastic coating for longevity.
- Excellent flexural and compressive strength
- Hand operated wheel brake
- Can be used on its side
- Cage sizes vary and come with wheels for easy transport
- Safe for use in cable-occupied ducts.
- Rods available in length from 50’-1500’
- End fittings are included
- Repair kits are available and sold separately
Q: Which Condux Rodder would you recommend with my FD-10 transmitter?
A: We would recommend the Python for the FD-10. But you could get away with using the Mini-Cobra. This is the perfect accessory to go with your FD-10. It will help your transmitter take tight corners.