Ardy Receiver | 223 KiloHertz
223 KiloHertz frequency for nonmetallic locating
The Ardy is our original analog receiver. It is simple to use and great for locating nonmetallic septic tanks and pipes. It is ONLY compatible with our orange ATP-12, 223 KiloHertz flushable transmitters.
- Easy to use controls allow you to manage the amount of signal you see on the meter
- Headphone jack for noisy sites
- Red battery tester button will help you know when its time to change out the batteries
- To calculate depth multiply the distance in inches between the front and back null by .7
- Perfect for PVC and non-metallic locating
- ATP-12 flushable transmitters pictured are sold separately
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20” L x 4” W x 4-3/4” H
- Power source: 6 AA Alkaline batteries
- Compatible with: ATP-12, 223 KiloHertz Frequency Transmitter
- Standard Frequency: 223 KiloHertz
Q: How do I calculate depth?
A: To calculate depth you will take the distance in inches between your front and back nulls and then multiply by .7. An example would be if you measured 50 inches between your front and back nulls then you would multiple 50 x .7 = 35 inches.
Q: Can I use this receiver to locate in cast iron?
A: No. The Ardy is only used to locate in nonmetallic lines and septic tanks. It locates with the 223 KiloHertz frequency. This frequency is too high to penetrate through metal. We recommend looking into the Ferris Analog Receiver or our Digital LineFinders that all have the capabilities to locate using the 512 Hertz frequency, which is perfect for locating in cast iron.
Q: Can I use any other Prototek transmitters with the Ardy?
A: No. The Ardy can only locate using our 223 KiloHertz ATP-12 transmitters.