HTP-15 | 8 KiloHertz Flushable Transmitter
The HTP-15 flushable 8KHz transmitter is perfect when locating with our LineFinder 2200 receiver in nonmetallic lines and septic tanks. If you are locating around power lines this powerful highly efficient frequency will greatly reduce interference. This is Prototek’s Next Generation Flushable Transmitter for non metallic locating. The 8Khz frequency cuts through electrical interference, delivering a strong signal in even the most tricky of situations. For use with a locating receiver that has the 8KHz frequency, like Prototek’s LineFinder 2200.
- Black On/Off push button
- Floats for easy retrieval
- Flashing Green LED indicates that the sonde is transmitting
- Flashing Red LED indicates when the Transmitter is on its final flush
- Solid Red LED means the batteries are dead and it is time for a new Transmitter
- Batteries are not replaceable
- Eyelet makes it easy to attach a light-weight string for better control
Save $4.20 on each flushable transmitter when you buy 20 or more
All flushable transmitters ship FedEx 2-day for the price of Ground. Just select Ground shipping at checkout.
- Frequency: 8 KiloHertz
- Dimensions: 2-1/4” L x 1-3/16” W x 1” H
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Line size: 3 inches and up
- Range: 15 +/- feet in nonmetallic
Range is determined under best conditions using a Prototek Receiver
- Signal tone: Continuous
- Battery life: 10 hours (Batteries are not replaceable)
- On/Off: Push Button
- Best Use: Flushed
- Receiver Type: LineFinder 2200
Q: I am using a non-Prototek receiver and I am not getting the depth that you advertise on your website. What is the deal?
A: The depth posted on our website is calculated using Prototek receivers. We can’t guarantee what you will get with non-Prototek equipment.
Q: Will the HTP-8 work in cast iron?
A: No. The 8 KiloHertz frequency is for nonmetallic locating only.
Q: Can I use the flushable transmitters on the end of a sewer machine or push rod?
A: We do not recommend it. Using the flushable transmitters in this way will void any warranty and possibly cause damage to the transmitter. We do recommend the same frequency 8k DuraSonde transmitter along with a spring carrier for this type of use.
Q: Do the flushable transmitters float?
Q: What receiver do you recommend for use with the HTP-8’s?
A: We recommend Prototek’s multi-frequency LineFinder 2200 digital receiver or you must have a receiver with an 8 kHz option.