LineFinder 2200 with Case | Multi Frequency
Our do-it-all multi-frequency receiver/locator
Durable and easy to use with an automatic depth calculator that has an accuracy of 10% +/-
The LF 2200 comes loaded with three (3) built-in industry standard sonde frequencies; 16 Hz (steel or ductile iron), 512 Hz (cast iron or non-metallic) and 8 KHz (nonmetallic only) sondes. There are also four (4) built-in industry standard frequencies for line tracing using our external line exciter transmitter, the BuzzBox, and both products fit securely into our hard carrying case.
You can add and save any sonde or line tracing frequency from 16 Hz to 100KHz. The locator also has the ability for passive line tracing at 50/60 Hz.
The watertight and impact-resistant case is the perfect accessory to help protect your LineFinder from the elements.
- LCD screens come with automatic backlight and LED functions
- 4 Position switch helps you navigate through the screens with ease
- Handle vibration helps guide you through the steps to locating both sondes and lines with accurate position as well as precise depth
- Headphone jack is perfect for locating on a noisy site
- Low battery indicator so you know when its time to change out your batteries
- Kit: (1) LF 2200 receiver and (1) Pelican hard case
Receiver/Locator – 6 lbs.
Case – 17 lbs.
Receiver with case – 23 lbs.
- Dimensions: Receiver – 32” L x 8” W x 4-1/4” H
Case – 40″ L x 16-1/2″ W x 6-3/4″ H
- Power source: (6) AA Alkaline batteries
- Depth Measurements: English and Metric
- Standard Frequencies:
- Sonde: 512 Hz, 16 Hz and 8 KHz
- Line Trace: 8 KHz, 16 KHz, 32 KHz, 64 KHz
- Passive AC Line Trace: 50-60 Hz
- Customize: Any frequency from 16 Hz-100 KHz on sonde or line trace mode
Q: Will this receiver pick up marker balls?
A: No. Marker balls take a special receiver/generator that sends signal to the balls.
Q: My receiver doesn’t seem to be picking up the 512 Hz signal. Is there a way to test my receiver over the phone?
A: Yes. We can do a phone test with the 512 Hz frequency. It only takes a few seconds to find out if your receiver is working or not. Please call 800-541-9123 and talk to one of our sales specialists. They will be happy to help.
Q: Will the LineFinder 2200 digital receiver work with my orange ATP-12 flushable transmitters?
A: No. You can only customize a frequency up to 100 KHz and the orange flushable ATP-12 transmits a 223 KHz frequency. Check out our Ardy receiver to use with your orange ATP-12 flushable transmitters.
Q: My receivers depth is off by 6”?
A: If you are locating in 6” pipe you need to minus the 6” from your final depth. The transmitter sits at the bottom of the 6” pipe so that is where your receiver is getting signal and calculating the depth.
We also recommend that you make sure you are setting the bottom of the receiver on the ground when on the depth screen. Otherwise you will also need to factor in the space between the bottom of the receiver and the ground before you dig.
There are no reviews yet.