Showing all 4 results
FD-10 | 512 Hertz DuraSonde Transmitter
With its new and more durable and compact design the FD-10 is perfect for locating in lines as small as 2 inches. The FD-10 transmits using the industry standard 512 Hz frequency for locating in cast iron and nonmetallic lines.
- Stainless Steel head for durability
- Encased in a strong polycarbonate tube
- Brass battery cap and 2 N cell batteries included
- Dropcap available for use with 1/4″ pushrods (sold separately)
- Our Spring Carriers are recommended to help protect your transmitter
All transmitters ship 2-day for the price of ground. Just select ground at check out.
FM-05 | 512 Hertz Mini Snakable Transmitter
For locating in small lines and p-traps
The smallest snakable transmitter in our 512Hz line. This mini transmitter still has the power to get the job done. The FM-05 will help you locate in small cast iron and nonmetallic lines and with the swivel drophead as the battery cap it will allow you to pass through P-traps and tight elbows.
- Battery caddie and 2-357/A76 button cell batteries included
- Drophead is included with a size 12-24 female threaded end
- Easily attaches to a 3/16” push rod
- Replacement dropheads are available for purchase
- Water tight