Showing all 3 results
FD-10 | 512 Hz DuraSonde Transmitter
With its new more durable and compact design the FD-10 is perfect for locating in lines as small as 2 inches. The FD-10 transmits using the industry standard 512 Hz frequency for locating in cast iron and nonmetallic lines.
FD-20 | 512 Hz DuraSonde Transmitter
The FD-20 is the most popular transmitter in our 512 Hz line for locating in cast iron and nonmetallic lines. And now with its new more durable design the FD-20 is ready to transmit even in the toughest terrain.
Replaces our FV-20 transmitter
- Steel head for durability
- Encased in a strong polycarbonate tube.
- Brass battery cap and 1 AAA alkaline battery included
- Will work with any receiver that uses the 512 Hz frequency. For best results use one of our LineFinders
- Our Spring Carriers are recommended to help protect your transmitter
FD-40 | 512 Hz DuraSonde Transmitter
The FD-40 is the largest in our 512 Hz line of DuraSonde transmitters. Now with a new more durable design it is ready to locate in deep cast iron and nonmetallic lines.
Replaces our FV-40 transmitter
- Best used when mounted on a tractor camera
- Metal Endcap for durability
- Encased in a strong polycarbonate tube
- Brass battery cap and 4 C cell batteries included