For use with the FD-10 DuraSonde Transmitter
The Dropcap is specifically designed to work with our FD-10 Mini-Transmitter. It is the battery cap that will directly screw onto the male end of your 1/4” push rod. The Female threaded end swivels to allow you to push through the tightest of corners.
- Designed to allow for flexibility around corners
- For use with the FD-10
- Quatro seal makes it water tight
- Female threaded end for use with 3/16″, 1/4” and Jameson Duct Hunter (3/16′ & 1/4″) Series push rod
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1”
- Compatible: FD-10
- Thread Size: 3/16″- 12-24 | 1/4″ -5/16-18 | 1/4″ DuctHunter 1/4-20 thread
- For use with: 3/16″ | 1/4” or 1/4″ Jameson Duct Hunter push rod
- Material: Brass cap and stainless steel female thread
Q: Can I use this with my FD-10 transmitter?
A: Yes. This is the perfect accessory to go with your FD-10. It will help your transmitter take tight corners.
Q: What transmitters can I use with the Dropcap?
A: You can use the FD-10 with the Dropcap. For the FD-20 and HD-40 we recommend you buy one of our Spring Carriers. This will help protect your transmitters from the tough terrain of the locating industry.
There are no reviews yet.