Mirror on a Stick
$18.00 – $235.00
Septic tank inspection accessory
The Mirror on a Stick is a handy tool to help you with inspecting septic tank interiors, filters, screens, baffles, and fixtures. The mirror can swivel so you can find the perfect angle for the job at hand.
- Pole has a Camlock adjuster for easy extension from 5’ to 10’.
- Flashlight clip-on pole for hands-free use (comes with a small and large clip)
- Nightstick intrinsically safe, waterproof flashlight.
- 3, 8 x 10” mirrors
- The knuckle allows for multiple mirror angles.
This product is shipped in two packages. If ordering multiple units, please call for the best shipping rates.
- Pole: Made of black anodized aluminum, so it floats. Adjustable from 5’-10’. Comes with 2 universal flashlight clips (large and small) attachments for hands-free use.
- Flashlight: Nightstick, intrinsically safe waterproof/dustproof LED Flashlight with 200 lumens and flashlight beam up to 143 meters. The on/off button is located on the tail for easy access while in the clip and has two modes, constant and flashing.
- Mirror: 8 x 10” durable acrylic plastic. (kit includes 3 mirrors)
- Knuckle: Made of high-impact glass-reinforced nylon so that it won’t rust. It also has multiple settings so you can adjust the mirror angle.
Q: What comes with the mirror on a stick?
A: Our Mirror on a Stick Kit comes with the following. (1) extendable pole with flashlight clip that will float, (1)Nightstick intrinsically safe, waterproof flashlight, (1) knuckle to attach mirrors to the pole, and (3) mirrors.
Q: Can I order replacement parts?
A: Yes. Most of the parts are also sold separately and can be selected individually from the options above.