Mirror on a Stick
$18.00 – $235.00
Septic tank inspection accessory
The Mirror on a Stick is a handy tool to help you with inspecting septic tank interiors, filters, screens, baffles and fixtures. The mirror has the ability to swivel so you can find the perfect angle for the job at hand.
- Pole has a Camlock adjuster for easy extension from 5’ to 10’.
- Flashlight clip on pole for hands free use
- Comes with a Pelican Stealthlite flashlight.
- Comes with 3, 8 x 10” mirrors
- The knuckle allows for multiple mirror angles.
This product is shipped in two packages. If ordering multiple units please call for best shipping rates.
- Pole: Made of black anodized aluminum so it floats. Adjustable from 5’-10’. Flashlight clip attachment for hands free use.
- Flashlight: Pelican Stealthlite flashlight is chemical proof, submersible to 500’ with a 10,000 candlepower Xenon beam. Uses 4 AA batteries.
- Mirror: 8 x 10” durable acrylic plastic.
- Knuckle: Made of a high impact glass reinforced nylon so it wont rust. It also has multiple settings so you can adjust the mirror angle.
Q: What comes with the mirror on a stick?
A: Our Mirror on a Stick Kit comes with the following. (1) extendable pole with flashlight clip that will float, (1) Pelican submersible flashlight, (1) knuckle to attach mirrors to the pole, and (3) mirrors.
Q: Can I order replacement parts?
A: Yes. Most of the parts are also sold separately and can be selected individually from the options above.
There are no reviews yet.