$20.00 – $170.00
Tool for core sampling of wastewater
The TruCore 8’ Sludge Sampler is the ideal tool for core sampling of wastewater and other fluids. The design of the unit allows a sample to be taken quickly and without creating the excessive disturbance often associated with standard samplers. Since there are no restrictions caused by valves, stoppers or flaps, fluid is allowed to flow freely and virtually undisturbed into the sampling tube, creating a true core sample of the contents of the tank.
- Comes in two 4’ sections for easy transportation
- Tube is marked every foot
- Inside diameter 1-3/8″ for 10oz/ft measurement
- Carrying case
- Easy to collect and release samples
- Works well in thick sludge
- Easy to clean with straight-thru design
- Can be extended up to 8 more feet with extension kit (kit and tubing sold separately)
- Dimensions: Two- 4’ sections
- Tube Dimensions: 1-3/8” Inside diameter for 10oz/ft measurement
- Material: 1-1/4” PVC tubing
- Accessories: Extension Kit (Sold separately) can be used to extend up to 8 feet. Tubing not included.
- Replacement Parts: Rope Plug (Sold separately)
- Carrying Case Dimensions: Width 5″ x Length 51″
Q: How do I use the extension Kit?
A: You will need to purchase the desired length of 1 1/4” PVC piping. Then follow the directions in the extension kit for assembly.
Q: Do you sell replacement parts?
A: Yes. The Rope plugs are the only replacement parts that are sold.
There are no reviews yet.