Spring Carrier 1.0
For use with 1/4″ push rods and 3/8″ to 1/2″ sewer machines. The 1.0 Spring Carrier is the perfect accessory to our FD-10, FD-20 or HD-40 transmitters. The spacing in the coils will allow full signal strength from the transmitter. This also allows for flexibility around corners.
- Designed to allow for full signal strength
- Helps protect and prolong life of transmitters
- Best used in 3-4″ lines
- Comes with spanner wrench and case
- Female threaded 5/16-18″ end for use with 1/4” push rod
- Plain end available to customize with sewer machines
- Dimensions: 1”OD x 8”L
- .82″ ID
- Attach End: Plain end or female threaded 5/16-18” end
- Line Size: 3″ to 4″
- Compatible: FD-10, FD-20, and HD-40
- For use with: 1/4” push rods and 3/8″ to 1/2″ sewer machines
Q: Can I use this with my FD-10 transmitter?
A: Yes. This is the perfect accessory to go with your FD-10. It will help protect your transmitter without compromising its performance.
Q: What if I want to tape this to my jetter?
A: No problem. We recommend that you order this spring carrier with the plain end instead of the female thread end.
Q: What if I want to attach my own end to the carrier?
A: You will want to order the plain end and then you can customize it all you want.
There are no reviews yet.