Spring Carrier 1.8
$75.00 – $85.00
Medium weight use
For use with 5/16″ or 3/8″ push rods and 5/8″ to 3/4″ sewer machines. The 1.8 Spring Carrier is the perfect accessory to our FD-10, FD-20 or HD-40 transmitters. The spacing in the coils will allow full signal strength from the transmitter to your receiver. This also allows for flexibility around corners.
- Designed to allow for full signal strength
- Helps protect and prolong the life of Prototek transmitters
- Best used in 3-6” lines
- Comes with a spanner wrench and case
- Female 3/8-16″ threaded end screws directly on your 5/16” or 3/8″ push rod
- Plain end available
- Variety of fittings are available for use with sewer machines.
- Non-Prototek transmitters may not fit. See Specs.
- Dimensions: 1-1/8”D x 8-1/2”L
- Attach End: Plain End, Female Thread 3/8″-16 for 5/16 and 3/8″ push rods
- Fittings/Couplers: General, Spartan, Spartan”Magnum”, Slip Joint, Burton sewer machines
- Line Size: 3 – 6”
- Compatible: FD-10, FD-20, and HD-40
- For use with: 5/16” or 3/8″ Push Rods and 5/8″ – 3/4″ sewer machines
Q: How do I know what coupler to order?
A: We recommend looking at the attach end on your pushrod and then matching it up with the pictures provided.
Q: Can I use this with my FD-20 transmitter?
A: Yes. This is the perfect accessory to go with your FD-20. It will help protect your transmitter without compromising its performance.
Q: What if I want to tape this to my jetter?
A: No problem. We recommend that you order this spring carrier with the plain end instead of the female thread end.
Q: What if I want to attach my own end to the carrier?
A: You will want to order the plain end and then you can customize it all you want.
Q: Do you sell replacement parts?
A: Yes, please call and let us know what you will be needing.
There are no reviews yet.